вторник, 5 декабря 2017 г.

I made these slightly-chewy rainbowy snack “drops” for my kiddos using nothing but fruits, veggies, coconut butter, my trusty vitamix 750 (have I mentioned it yet? No? I LOVE it.), and my fantabulous Excalibur dehydrator. Got veggies? Got a blender? Got a dehydrator (or possibly an oven on low temp, but I havent tried that)?... read the rest...


I made these slightly-chewy rainbowy snack “drops” for my kiddos using nothing but fruits, veggies, coconut butter, my trusty vitamix 750 (have I mentioned it yet? No? I LOVE it.), and my fantabulous Excalibur dehydrator. Got veggies? Got a blender? Got a dehydrator (or possibly an oven on low temp, but I havent tried that)?... read the rest...

Original article and pictures take https://joyfulabode.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий